Did you know Bronto’s excellent customer support and strategic guidance are among the many reasons we are the number-one ranked email marketing provider to the Internet Retailer Top 1000? It’s true! We have a team dedicated to your success. Here’s a quick guide to get the most out of the support and services Bronto provides you.
You can quickly answer questions anytime by searching our knowledge base inside the Bronto Marketing Platform (BMP). To do this, log into your account and click the “Help” link at the top right of the banner. This opens help to a topic related to the BMP page you’re on. You can use the help system’s table of contents and search to find detailed instructions about how to use the platform and perform tasks such as import a contact list, create and design an email or generate a report.
Our award-winning technical support team can assist you with questions such as using the Bronto platform, deliverability issues and API help.
Live web chat and web case support:
- 12 a.m. Monday – 11:59 p.m. Friday, wherever you are.
- North America: Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. ET; 1-888-BRONTO1 (1-888-276-6861), option 2
- Europe: Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. GMT; +44 203 640 2040, option 2
- Australia: Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. AEDT; +61 1300 546 112
Emergency phone support:
- To report an application outage (BMP is unavailable or your use of it is severely restricted) outside of support hours, dial 1-888-276-6861 or 1-919-595-2500. Choose option 2 for support, then choose option 2 to report the emergency.
Bronto’s account management team assists leaders whose teams use the BMP. Your account manager can assist with matters such as business and account planning, inquiries about new products and applications, and access to our professional services team.
Bronto has a full-service, in-house team of seasoned advisors with a wealth of email marketing experience. Contact your Bronto account manager to engage Professional Services to work with you. They can ease the burden on your team and accelerate your time to revenue by implementing strategic lifecycle marketing automation.
Here are a few of the areas where our team of experts can provide support:
- Strategy – Develop and optimize your commerce strategy with project-based Strategic Sprints or ongoing best practice guidance via Strategy-as-a-Service. Grow your contact database and create unique customer journeys.
- Integrations – Implement Bronto’s API and connector applications. Streamline the flow of data between your ecommerce system and the Bronto platform to automate processes and quickly accomplish repetitive tasks.
- Full-service execution – From copywriting and design to coding and campaign deployment, our internal digital agency can serve as an extension of your marketing team.
- Deliverability – Build custom engagement plans and gain visibility into your sending success by assessing your inbox placement with Deliverability Monitoring.
- Training – Transform your team members into confident power users of the Bronto platform with half-day and full-day training sessions.
April 2017: Bronto Platform Training at Summit
A hands-on training course and the Bronto Certified Specialist exam will be offered immediately following Bronto Summit. You can participate in either of these training opportunities without attending the Summit:
- The Power to Drive Revenue: Bronto Marketing Platform Training and the Bronto Certified Specialist exam (full-day class and exam, $995)
- Bronto Certified Specialist Exam Only (two-hour test, $299)
Whether you use Bronto’s support and professional services to resolve issues or plan for future growth, we’ll help you convert your commerce marketing program into a revenue-generating powerhouse. We’re on when you’re on: just email, call or click to get what you need fast.