A little over a year ago, we launched the Bronto Certified Specialist (BCS) program to help commerce marketers get the most out of the Bronto Marketing Platform. Some marketers succeed in driving far more revenue with the platform than the average Bronto user, and we wanted to create a vibrant community of elite Bronto users who stand out above their marketing peers.
That community has grown so much that we recently awarded our 100th Certified Specialist certificate! The honor goes to Lauren Wright, Merchandising/ Marketing Manager at Cooper Safety Supply.
To celebrate this key milestone, we’re offering a $150 discount on the Bronto Certified Specialist exam until Dec. 31.
Here’s what you need to know:
- The BCS online exam is designed to test your knowledge of the key features and functions of the platform.
- It’s an untimed “open book” exam (you can refer to the Help docs in the application), and it includes two retakes. You have 90 days from the date of purchase to pass the exam.
- Upon passing the exam, you’ll receive: instant access to your official BCS certificate (valid for 3 years); an official BCS logo for use on business cards, email signatures and social sites; and an invitation to a private BCS LinkedIn group.
- Becoming a Bronto Certified Specialist will help you drive more revenue for your business, gain recognition within the Bronto community of commerce marketers, stand out among your marketing peers, boost your resume and advance your career.
- Access to the BCS exam is available at a reduced price of $249 – a $150 discount – until Dec. 31.
Also, please note that the Bronto Certified Specialist exam is offered only to those customers who have purchased the Workflow Automation module.
If you’re interested in becoming a Bronto Certified Specialist, contact your Bronto Account Manager.
Damian Trzebunia (Che-BOON-ya)
Product Marketing Manager