Host: Greg Zakowicz, Senior Commerce Marketing Analyst, Oracle + Bronto
Darren Baldwin, E-commerce Manager, Dungarees
David Taitelbaum, Marketing Strategist, Oracle + Bronto
Colby Saenz, Ecommerce Manager, Sportsman’s Warehouse
Topic: Questions Answered and Predictions Made
The ecommerce and retail landscape is changing, which raises a lot of questions for commerce marketers. In this episode of The Commerce Marketer Podcast, I talk to three of them and get their opinions on the state of retail today and what’s in store for the future. Check out our industry mashup of their responses and predictions.
- The biggest challenge for online retailers today.
- Whether brick-and-mortar will survive.
- What social media means for retail.
- The most effective email marketing strategy they’ve implemented.
- Where Amazon will be in five years. Will it be more or less dominant? Why?
Connect with today’s guests on Twitter:
Darren Baldwin – @EcommDarren
David Taitelbaum – @David_Taite
Colby Saenz – @ColbySaenz
And stay tuned for the next installment of The Commerce Marketer Podcast. In the meantime, you can check the blog for our latest episodes, browse our complete playlist on YouTube or subscribe to our series via iTunes.