Host: Greg Zakowicz, Senior Commerce Marketing Analyst, Oracle + Bronto
Guest: Brett Robbins, Head of Business Development, Custora
Topic: Driving Customer Loyalty Through Segmentation and Sock Puppets
Consumers want and expect relevance in their email marketing, and retailers know this. While segmentation exists, it’s all too common that the execution is lacking. So where’s the disconnect? It could be due to a variety of factors, from the lack of internal resources to the wrong segmentation strategy. One thing we know is that achievable opportunities are out there, regardless of the size of your marketing department.
I spoke to Brett Robbins, Head of Business Development at Custora, about how retailers can use data to create a unique and differentiated customer experience. From farketing to ERR to sock puppets, this is one episode you won’t want to miss.
In this episode of The Commerce Marketer Podcast, we discuss:
- Email sensitivity modeling.
- Farketing – what is it and how does it impact your email program?
- The unsubscribe KPI most advanced retailers are using today.
- Two things that can help you build customer loyalty.
- The best way to increase your early repeat rate (ERR).
- How to use segmentation in social advertising.
- How personalization and segmentation will change over the next five years.
For those who want to get right to the content, fast forward to the 9:55 mark.